Byebye Jimbo

Davyo

Dont know if i did the right thing but today i took a deposit on the Jimny.After retiring from shooting it was only getting used for fishing.However i already have another car and bought another today to pull my new boat.So byebye Jimny,**** law it will snow tomorrow every day till spring

post-30855-0-98652300-1474914906_thumb.jpg

So what did you buy to pull your boat around. What boat are you buying too,something nice like a Wilson flyer or other fast fisher?

12FT Family Fisherman 12ft with 4hp enginge,identical to this one,same colour but with a steering wheel.

Car is Citreon C3 Picasso 1.6hdi VTR plus.Boat doesnt come till end of April and will be used mainly on lakes but will also use it come macky season in the sea.Have to do some course & buy a FM radio.Will only venture out if its flat though lol.

Plenty to do before the boat arrives,need a small back up motor (mates sorting one out hopefully).Also need life vests and floatation suits and various other safty stuff.

post-30855-0-97177000-1475151049_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davyo

Nice little boat but would recommend a bigger engine for the sea fishing. I had a small fast fisher with a 25hp Suzuki two stroke and a 4.5 hp evinrude auxiliary engine. Used the bigger for getting out and in and the small engine for trolling and staying put over a good spot on tick over in gear, if the tide is running you need a bit of power to get back in. The 4hp will be great for lakes and rivers.

Edited by figgy