Weirauch HW77K

As i have progessed pretty heavily into my rifle shooting, I no longer have need for my Air rifle.

The gun is a few years old, lovely stock apart from the swivel came out and had to fill it (as you can see on the photo).

Nikko Sterling Silver Crown 4x40 scopes. Silencer. When i bought it, it had some toys on it another guy had been interested in, upgraded trigger set up etc and was something to do with a one off model but i cant remember.

Honest little gun. I have to put a price in so £250. Drop me a line if interested.

Based in either the north east or Cumbria.

Would consider also putting towards a PCP for my dad with it if anyone has anything.....or possibly an HMR or semi auto 12g.

Sold to Pigglet. Good guy to deal with. Will receipt you the tenner difference as soon as you send bank details.

If you have any problems, which am sure you wont, just let me know

Rob

post-14880-1256331042.jpg

post-14880-1256331053.jpg

post-14880-1256331065.jpg

post-14880-1256331075.jpg

Edited by robmiller

It did have a tag on it that said Venom Arms company and two entangled vipers?! So this must be right.

Definitely a 77k.......... it has it stamped on the gun.

might be a full venom custom job then

not sure but i think they put a machine pattern on the sliding breech ... goodluck with the sale ... bargain :yes: