Might have found myself a gun dog

groach1234

Okay some of you may have seen my post in the gun dog section about me potentially buying a cocker pup. Well we have moved onto the next stage. After me and my dad trying to bring my mum onto side of having another puppy to no avail my dad had a suggestion. How about a part or fully trained gun dog? as she doesn't want the hassle of a puppy all over again after our last one was run over at 6 months once house trained and had stopped munching on the furniture :yes: so anyway i got on the net and did a quick search on the net and found one in yorkshire only hitch £2000 :D then through a little more searching found a six month old part trained then a two year old full trained for less than half the first so got on the phone to the fella and its got some good pedigree/FTCH in it and has done 11 days beating and picking up this season but he is selling as he can't field trial it as it has a whimper. The only hitch is someone else is going to have a look at it tomorrow but if they dont buy it i can got have a look on new years day :blush: so i may have solved my problem and keep my mum happy as well as having a dog for the end of the season anyway will keep you posted on how it all unfolds :D

George