wanted

leon

Some silly *** has actually bought that moth eaten old knacker :lol::lol::lol: I don't believe it :P:P I'm gonna go thro my junk I'm gonna be loaded ???

You could look around auctions Leon, you might pick up a cheap thing if you call them they will keep you in mind and call you, its not in their interest to have something like that hangin around the sale room too long :D

Oh leon by the way a stuffed fox is brilliant for crow + maggie shooting... Usually pretty tough to decoy but with a fox they aren't even too fussed if your hide isn't perfect, if you put a dead crow / wing of crow down by the fox it'll make them even madder, good luck ???

Leon

What you could do is shoot your fox or rabbit or both, skin the ******* from the feet but skin it so you are rolling the flesh off, sort of turning it inside out if that makes it clearer. Do not slit either up the stomach and cut off the meat at the base of the skull. Tan it a little as per Elma's thread on this site and then make a frame outa chicken wire and put the pelt over it and put it all on a wooden plynth.

Alternatively, get a decoy made of foam for the rabbit, saw one once at the keepers fair on the basc stand, it was solid foam just carved out.

If you find a supplier let me know cos I want one.

Cheers

Col Pol

69709.jpg

Hi RS, I haven't seen this in reality -but you say you have? Is it really as simple as it looks? Looks like two pieces of plastic cut out in rough shape of wings attached to a bit of dowel, perhaps the spinning is provided by a wireless drill or something? Shouldn't be too expensive either? If you do make one let us know how you get on with it, you could become a millionaire :yp: