Couldn't sleep.

M ROBSON

I had a curry late on last night :lol: and it was really hot in my bedroom, ended up lying in bed for 3 hours and couldn't get to sleep. Coming off nightshift and having an afternoon nap yesterday didn't help any! :lol:

I decided to take the rimfire for a walk as soon as daylight started to break at 3.30 this morning. Had a few Rabbits, two Hares and had a fox in to about 70 yards but didn't take the shot as I felt it was a bit too far. I also saw a Roe Doe with twins and two other Does with one Kid each, also saw two nice Bucks and a yearling Buck. (and this is the farm I've shot 6 bucks off already this year!). It was quite windy and I have to admit to missing one or two bunnies. :lol:

26801654_862f6c1420.jpg

Cheers,

Mark.

Thanks guys,

Frank,

That is indeed a 10/22 not a bad gun for the price, just don't like the trigger.

There are a few Rabbits around their and plenty of Hares, I shot these two out of the same field which had 5 in it, saw about a dozen all morning without really looking for them.

Mark.