Master chef the professionals

Mungler

Mrs Mungler and I have been glued to this.

It really irritates me when they stick a great track on in the background and it's a remix of a sample etc. and you think you know where you can lay your hands on it, but no.

Well, for anyone else who has been watching and wondering.....

This is the original

is the remix.

If anyone can find a version which is just the trip hop back beat (and the rubbishy rapping removed) then stick it up

Thank me later.

Edited by Mungler

At the end with all the top chef's at the Brown Hotel with all the tyre stars

Was like a Who could p!ss the furthest convenient with all there gongs!

Some good snap though. The spilt **** presented raw chicken on one of the shows. Kind of thinks they are not that good. Never been served raw chicken even in a greasy spoon cafe or KFC so maybe she should get back to basic and " Next please can I take your order"

Rinsed and spun to death

Jonno

I saw the episode when they were supposed to be doing HIGH TEA, what a farce, decorated plates more like. For high tea where was the mixed grill, the breaded haddock and all the other items which went with it . Lashings of bread and butter , scones and a fairy cake or two for those of that persusion who had some room left. Oh and not a chip in sight, they should be banished to distant lands far from our shores for such sacrilege.

blackpowder

I saw the episode when they were supposed to be doing HIGH TEA, what a farce, decorated plates more like. For high tea where was the mixed grill, the breaded haddock and all the other items which went with it . Lashings of bread and butter , scones and a fairy cake or two for those of that persusion who had some room left. Oh and not a chip in sight, they should be banished to distant lands far from our shores for such sacrilege.

blackpowder

blackpowder

blackpowder