Only 5 months left !!!

rlewis

I have only got 5 months left until i can go shooting on my own :rolleyes: I have been shooting for 2 years clay pigeon and pigeons aswell many times. Iam buying all my decoy equipment for christmas and here is my list :

HOLD ALL BAG, 2 BOUNCERS, FLAPPER,STEALTH NET,FLOCKED COATED DECOYS,HIDE POLES (4),CRADLES. It has all come to just over £200 pounds not to bad and i have got it from uk shotting warehouse i think it is all good stuff ? If there is anything missing what i really need please tell me. I would like to no your top secrets :good: (tricks of the trade). Thankyou

Edited by rlewis

Something to sit on and some grips/clamps to secure netting.

Ear plugs.

Oh and some carrier bags or something for those hundreds of pigeons you'll be shooting :angry:

Knife maybe.

And some string. Always handy.

oh and maybe a hatchet or machete to cut back a little bit into the bush.

Lunch.

haha, I was only thinking of a couple of things, and eneded up making a whole list :angry:

And some camo - gloves hat and stuff.

Good reminder for me as I'll hopefully be going decoying this weekend (pigeon permitting <_< ) for the first time in what seems like aaaages. :lol::good:

Spinning top bucket seat.

Goes in the bottom of your carry all and you keep whatever you like inside, so in effect it doesn't take up any space in your kit bag.

Very comfy (for a chair with no back) and the fact that it rotates (spinning seat) is a plus.

rlewis the same happened to my mate he waited a year till he was aloud to go out on his own and a few days later we had the firearms officers in college giving us a talk about firearms and applying for them, the firearms officer then said you can go out unsupervised as long as you have got a certificate at the age of 15 with a shotgun and 14 with a rifle but cannot buy guns or ammo until you are 17 but can be given them. so you dont need to wait any longer get out there. if your still not sure about this give your firearms officer a ring.