1 piece shotgun cleaning rod

apache

I got a piece of straight hazel out the woods, and cut a slot in the end and cut rings round so the end looks like a jag.

If it does the job............

Daft question: Why the need for a one piece? I have two and three piece rods, all work the same. OK they may wobble in the middle a little.

Length of dowel with a suitable nut Araldited to the end?

If it does the job............

Daft question: Why the need for a one piece? I have two and three piece rods, all work the same. OK they may wobble in the middle a little.

Length of dowel with a suitable nut Araldited to the end?

Yes ,why a one piece ? I am intrigued .

Harnser .

I am an impatient chap they come loose and I'm always screwing ends on and off. I have a 1 piece rifle rod and it so much simpler. Did think of getting 3 1 piece rods and having a seperate one for brush, mop and jag.

Might just threadlock the threads on my existing one!

Can't see why someone doesn't make a 1 piece jobbie tho........

:)

How do you use them? After a PB brush?

No need to bother using anything else just one piece mop the material mop is made from is very good at cleaning all residue off inside of your barrels, what do you mean how do you use them, break your shotgun push mop down both barrels move in and out a couple of times, barrels clean job done. when mop gets really dirty with cartridge residue and oil it can be washed with fairy liquid or any washing up liquid rinsed clean and left to dry ready to use again.

ive got one of these... i think its great,

you can buy cheaper ones as well.... :)

http://www.deepblueshooting.com/department...-kit-12g/429590

shaun

cheaper one

http://www.deepblueshooting.com/department...mega-mop/430231

Hey thats same price as one at euroguns but theres is one piece but you can get 2 peice as well for easy storage. both them at deepblueshooting are 2 piece

I am an impatient chap they come loose and I'm always screwing ends on and off. I have a 1 piece rifle rod and it so much simpler. Did think of getting 3 1 piece rods and having a seperate one for brush, mop and jag.

Might just threadlock the threads on my existing one!

Can't see why someone doesn't make a 1 piece jobbie tho........

:)

[/quote

If your desperate for a one piece try.

Click on link

Euroguns

Edited by mike.ginty

Hey thats same price as one at euroguns but theres is one piece but you can get 2 peice as well for easy storage. both them at deepblueshooting are 2 piece

i think at the time i got mine (few years ago now ) it only came as a two piece but thats what i use,

and your right just use this, no need for owt else, and a quick wash when it gets too dirty... :)

shaun

Edited by shaun4860