Suzuki Jimny Lamping Bracket.

Bazooka Joe

Decided a while ago to make one of these for the Jimny, so here it is.

Made Two Brackets to fit in the window recess on the Top & Bottom of the Door Window Frame, made sure the angles was right. Welded the Turn Screw in the Middle onto Two Pieces of 1/4" Bar, this Turn Screw has a Right & a Left Hand Thread, so when you twist it, the bar increases in length, making it a tight fit in between the top & bottom of the Door Frame.

Bolt the Ball Joint onto the Top Bracket, Attach a Handle, along with the working parts of a Door Bell for the On-Off switch, made a Reducer from 10mm down to 8mm to fit the 140 LightForce, Rig some Wiring up to the Lighter Socket in the Jimny, Include a Inline Fuse, of you go.

Me & GH tried this out tonight after a few Rabbits, I was expecting I would have to make a few alterations, but it worked a treat, :)

BJ.

PICT0736.jpg

PICT0738.jpg

PICT0740.jpg

PICT0741.jpg

PICT0743.jpg

PICT0744.jpg

PICT0745.jpg

PICT0746.jpg

PICT0747.jpg

It worked really well,plenty of beam over onto the passenger side and back behind so no probs at all shooting bugsy.Also with the window rest BJ had already made;

SS100363.jpg

It was shooting in real comfort <_<

Only down side...Bazooka was so happy with his new toy and so engrossed in searching with it...that he nearly ran a covey of partridge over until i shouted WOOAAHHH!! :good:

End result was 8 head shot rabbits and only 1 click from the empty magazine :lol: Ooops :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...