flapper

midge28

i have only ever had one flapper and the motor burnt out so was thinking of purchasing some new ones , has anybody purchased the flapper and pecker all in one from flee bay from A A decoys and can anyone recommend them , they look good but not sure, any help . thanks midge

• 2 weeks later...

thanks , received the flappers from aa decoys and got a good deal as i puchased 5 , took em out today and had 2 as flappers and 3 pecking and they work brill, never shot many but nothing ta do with flappers, just not a lot of pigeons on my patch at the moment, pigeons are still not on the rape yet so shot over smalll piece of stubble that has been left but the pigeons have seem to of disapeared for time being, hope they will hit the rape soon,

Now mate i bought a flapper from pigeon decoys in irland about a year ago and it is still goine strong. my son orderd me a new one for christmas on sunday and it came on wednesday the flapper is a new mrk 5 so cant wait to try it no dout it will b as good as the old one ( just remember to make sure the wings are definatly snapped or it wont last 5 mins as my mate has just found out ) chow