rabbitts

chris o

Rabbits come out when they feel like it.

I was out yesterday morning, and the morning before, in the rain, and they were about, but not in large numbers.

In a way they are like us, and like to stay warm, but I have even shot them in a snow storm, so you never know.

Rabbits come out when they feel like it.

I was out yesterday morning, and the morning before, in the rain, and they were about, but not in large numbers.

In a way they are like us, and like to stay warm, but I have even shot them in a snow storm, so you never know.

were they playing snow balls or making a snow man/rabbit :good:

i think all animals have a built in barrometer....they know when its gonna rain and usually, before a down pour, they'l be out filling their guts as best they can.... then, if its heavy rain, they'll stay down as long as they can...but eventually, once they're hungry they'll be out whether its raining or not.... so, id say, if its been raining for a few hours or so, maybe theyll be thin on the ground, but if its been raining for days, well, they gotta eat some time...

so get yer coat on and get out there... :rolleyes:

i have been out in some rough weather and i would go out in any weather,even heavy downpour because,they will then venture out if it goes to a drizzle or stops and you can then find out on your shoot,what weather can produce the best result.

they do need to feed and they ay stick to the trees for shelter or to keep the wind off them.

if you get nothing,you learnt to wrap up well and plenty of fresh air and things are not always cut and dry(pun intended) and wildlife can throw up suprises.

had some good shooting bags in rain and will venture out in all sorts of weather and nothing stops me....no wimp here..

al

Edited by albob