Ofton Clay Shoot Club near Ipswich Suffolk

Hi yes Ill support it, IM only 2 miles out of Ipswich, just give me directions and the date & time it will be a pleasure and just to **** every one off Ill bring my Hatsan lol. :rolleyes:

I have a brand new "Lanber Hunter" I Have never used so time too try it, Ive only had it about 5 month, am I mad?? answers on a post card please.

ILL ring Suffolk Shooter and see if he can make it.

Alan

Thanks for replies.

Yes it is Offton, shoot is on Pot Ash Farm. The next shoot is Sunday 22nd November, it starts 11am and ends at 3pm, so people just turn up when they like between these times and pay for a round of 30 or go round twice with 60 - £7 a round.

It was featured in the East Anglian Daily Times yesterday ( Friday 13th November) on page 16. It would seem the veggie pub across the fields has made the complaint to the council, but its only on for a few hours every other sunday and the pub is a fair distance away. Not only that the area is on the regular flight path of Apache Attack Helicopters from RAF Wattisham, so its not very quiet anyway.

I think they have lodged an appeal now, which gives a further 3 months breathing room I think. If you see a silver Volvo V50 or a silver Merc C220 Sport there, it will be me.

Would be good to see others attend - Hatsuns very welcome, chap recently used a Hatsun here and had two straight rounds. Oh and by the way Mallard Barn Shop (local gun shop on a farm) in Wattisham has a nice range of Hattys for sale, some pump models and some with some very flash wood and details, any Hatsun fans would do well to give them a look :yes:

Admiral

I will be up for a shoot on the 22nd, anyone else fancy it meet there about 11?

Can we have a postcode or address for the satnav?

Is it fibre only?

Cheers

MC

Could that be where a lot of the Suffolk Hatsan owners are hanging out in secret?

I did wonder where they all went around here???

Try IP7 7DD - That will take you to the Veggie pub, as I have no idea what the postcode is at the farm - From the pub and pointing your car in the Wattisham direction, take the first left after the pub and within 200 yards you should hear shots of a gun through the hedge, go about another 300 yards and there is a farm entrance on the left, drive up here (another hundred yards) and you have arrived at your destination.

Dont go asking at the veggie pub for directions - as they are trying to close the shoot down and will probably give you directions to the nearest quarry!

I'll be there for 11 too that week.

There are a number of Hatsuns present - its bit like Hatsun Pride :good:

Admiral

ok guys i have just spoken to mike who runs the shoot .ITS ON FOR THIS SUNDAY 22ND NOV AND THE 6TH DEC SO ALL AREE welcome on these dates so the more that turn up the better and he will be taking names and tel numbers to keep us informed so see you there sunday from about 11am i will not have a hatsan lol silver audi a4 or could be vw jetta or mondeo c ya sunday then atb IAN :angry::hmm:???:yes:

good to meet mc admiral and rear admiral, alanl50 yesterday at offton a chat and alaugh good to put names to faces just apity i shoot like a gay lord :D and shadow66 gun broke .mc only dropping 1 shot with a score of 29/30 but i can say avt and my self did hit, a pair with 1 shot hope to see you all on the 6th dec for another go :yes:

atb ian :angry::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Hi guys i am paul one of the two blokes that run offton clay shot its me and the father inlaw that run it. We would like to thank you guys on pegeonwatch for your support sadly the next clay shot is the last at potash farm hopefully we will find some were else to hold it.But it may take a while .It's a shame but as a clay small friendly clay shoot we can not afford to go to court on this matter these people make me sick they will not be happy until all country side sports are no longer done. the last shoot is on the 6th of december we need to use up all the clays we have left so come along and have some fun we would like to go out with a bang :good:highest score of the day wins a turkey thanks very much from graylag (paul neal)