For those who are giving up smoking

Doc Holliday

After my long stint on the nicorette gum I have finally managed to kick this into touch (after 4.25 years or was it 5.25?). As a consequence I have 60 pieces of gum left over. They are the low strength 2mg original flavour. Ok, the original flavour sucks but then I always chewed them with an airwaves gum to sweeten them up.

I'm not looking for anything for these (but some snares wouldn't go amiss :devil: ), just would rather send them to someone who would use them. PM me details if you want them and I'll send them on. First come first served.

i quit 5 years ago so i know its not easy doc but 4.25 years on the gum!!! isn't that verging on gum addiction in it's self? i thought they was only meant to be 6-8week courses or is that just the patches?

be prepared to gain some weight though, i weighed about 11.5 stone when i quit, i went upto 15.5 now im back down to 14.5 it makes me laugh i felt healthier when i was on 30 a day!

congratulations on stopping though mate :devil: