browning 2000 trap gun

ROBLATCH

browning 2000 trap gun in excelent condition.hardly used.high ventilated rib. rubber recoil pad fitted.

very nice looking gun,selling due to lack of use £250 can rfd at buyers cost.

30" baqrrells choke 1/2 lop 15" to trigger

pict0005q.jpg

pict0007f.jpgpict0008.jpghttp://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3307/pict0001.jpghttp://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4518/pict0003y.jpgpict0008n.jpg

Edited by ROBLATCH

What your looking at is the loading port, the gun loads from the left hand side, and if it is like my field model, will speed load! Very good, underrated, gun. If only I did not already have two, if only I was closer, if only I had some spare cash.......... if only she would let me!!! Good luck with the sale. ATB Dickieeeee

What your looking at is the loading port, the gun loads from the left hand side, and if it is like my field model, will speed load! Very good, underrated, gun. If only I did not already have two, if only I was closer, if only I had some spare cash.......... if only she would let me!!! Good luck with the sale. ATB Dickieeeee

certainly will speed load :D

Assuming bore is mark free and gun has no faults, I would pay the asking price of £200. Only problem is distance 119 miles. I live North Manchester. If we could meet halfway - ish - nearer you than me. I will pay £20 for fuel. PM me if interested. Can run up one night or weekend.

Assuming bore is mark free and gun has no faults, I would pay the asking price of £200. Only problem is distance 119 miles. I live North Manchester. If we could meet halfway - ish - nearer you than me. I will pay £20 for fuel. PM me if interested. Can run up one night or weekend.

you have pm