LOOK funny as fcuk

tommy trucker

response got from seller ???:)

Hi,

I don't think you'll need to train it, it crapped on my back the other day while I was getting in my van, then about half an hour later it crapped on my trainer when I was getting out of the van.

I eat my hat if it won't **** on your mother in law

:shoot::shoot: :yp: :(

??? my reply to question sent

hi could you tell me the age and condition of the bird is it part of a breeding pair if so which part[male/female]also are there any bullet or pelet marks in it and what price to end auction early

Hi,

The particulars of the offending bird are very sketchy, I now believe there are 2 of them, one of them seems to be out most of the time, so I would that is the mail and the one that sits in the tree all day I would say is the female because it's full of ****.

I can see no apparent battle scars on the pigeon, but then again I don't want to look too closley incase it craps on me again.

I'd take a pound to end the auction early, which I thinks a fair price, plus todays special offer is buy one shoot the second free

:):shoot::shoot: :yp: :( :D:D:P

Edited by fubar

:shoot: my reply to question sent

Hi,

The particulars of the offending bird are very sketchy, I now believe there are 2 of them, one of them seems to be out most of the time, so I would that is the mail and the one that sits in the tree all day I would say is the female because it's full of ****.

I can see no apparent battle scars on the pigeon, but then again I don't want to look too closley incase it craps on me again.

I'd take a pound to end the auction early, which I thinks a fair price, plus todays special offer is buy one shoot the second free

:shoot: :yp: :( :D:D:P:P:D

what was the ???? :)

Please be aware that the following listing:

Item Number - 7175388760

Item Title - For Sale 1 Live Wood Pigeon LOW RESERVE

has been removed by eBay for breaching of one or more of our policies.

Any offers or bids placed on this listing are now null and void. We

advise you not to finalize this transaction with the seller. As stated

in the eBay User Agreement, neither seller nor buyer should engage in

transactions that breach the law or eBay policy.

Please review eBay's Prohibited and Restricted Items guidelines and User

Agreement at the following locations:

:< :< :< :< :< :< :< :< :< :< :<