hammer spring

beezer

Does anyone know where I can get a fac hammer spring for my s 200. Increasing the tension on the normal spring only gives me about 14 F't lbs.

Can anyone explain the process once you have got a FAC of making changes to a sub 12ft pound rifle you already own?

I used to have an open FAC years ago, but owing to pressure of work, I sold up and let it go. Now I have more time, I'm thinking of getting another FAC and upping the power on one of my guns. I was just wondering if having got the FAC slot, you can just tell the Firearms DEpt you want to raise the power on an already owned one, register the number etc and do the work.

Does anyone know where I can get a fac hammer spring for my s 200. Increasing the tension on the normal spring only gives me about 14 F't lbs.

Can anyone explain the process once you have got a FAC of making changes to a sub 12ft pound rifle you already own?

I used to have an open FAC years ago, but owing to pressure of work, I sold up and let it go. Now I have more time, I'm thinking of getting another FAC and upping the power on one of my guns. I was just wondering if having got the FAC slot, you can just tell the Firearms DEpt you want to raise the power on an already owned one, register the number etc and do the work.

Its best to do what i did got my FAC then took my existing theoben MK2 down to Ben Taylors he set it up for 26ftlbs and did all the paper work for the police made it dead simple. :unsure: :blink:

Show your FAC to air arms and they will be happy to supply any FAC parts if indeed any exist for the gun as it's possibly the worst choice about pcp-wise for FAC power. They may insist on sending them to a RFD though.

I was just wondering if having got the FAC slot, you can just tell the Firearms DEpt you want to raise the power on an already owned one, register the number etc and do the work.

Absolutely yes.

1. Get slot

2. Register the serial number

3. Do the work (no problem with DIY)