iPOD

dazza

20gb iPOD Boxed with all the usual. Bought it to use in work, then headphones we're banned the next day!. Anybody looking for one make me sensible offer. Or will consider anything shooting related for swap :unsure:

Kdubya it's not the pic one. All the softwares with it. First one to pm if they want it for £100 posted can have it. Won't be able to post it until the weekend though, I'm off work for a few days and it's in my drawer in work :P

yes mate it went this morning 1st thing missed yesterday as it was weds afternoon and post office was shut when I finished work didnt realise till i had managed to find a parking spot go into the coop and stand like a lemon wondering why no one was behind the counter (ps cash sent not check special delivery/ registered

cheers keith

Dazza of interest how did you use the I pod? did you use the firewire connection? as I can only get it to work on that ? it refuses to regognise a usb connection?

must be some way round it? presume thats how you had it as its still down to you in the "about" menu?

cheers Keith

Glad you got the money was worried you being in the emerald isle it might have taken a day or two as they didnt guarantee next day delivery? as an aside I have just spent 30 mins with the apple tech team trying to format the usb port! end result was ok the pod is refusing to be "seen" no probs we will collect it tommorow and deliver a new one next week? some service that?

cheers Keith

Trying to format the usb port? how is that even possible maybe you mean formating the ipod's hard drive via the usb port?

But that turnaround on their support is good. Only dealings I have with Apple have been good I must admit we had a iBook that they did recall on for a faulty graphics board or something I think it was.

They sent out a box for it and then delivered it, fixed it and it was speedily returned.

Ben