Umarex 850airmugnum

aidan

I had one a couple of years ago, i was aiming for a pcp and rushed into this at the time. It is a great gun and I wished I could have kept it but as im only 14 it didn't seem viable to keep it at £8.50 capsule. The "cost" wasnt the problem it was the fluxtuation in it, i couldnt plan sometimes they would be £6 ago and other £11.50. I have, for christmas, just moved to a weihrauch hw100, many people wont believe me but the accuracy is very similar, just the CO2 that is the problem. I had to rezero my scope a few times a year due to the fluxtuation in the heat but when it was right it was right. I achieved a 16 shot one hole grouping at 35 yards many times.

EDR

Thanks

Iv lined mine up and it seems very accurate at 30 yards. will see how it is in the field, iv got an adpater to mine so it takes two 12g capsules, think it works out cheaper, even though im having to change the capsules alot. get around 30 shots to the two 12g's. would you sight it up at 35 yards instead of 30?

Aidan

I have one and find it great as the gun is very accurate .The 8 shot magazine works very well and its so simple, no springs to go wrong and its easy to empty. I get lots of shots from the bottle aswell .There is an American version set at 40 ft per pounds with a larger bottle pertruding from the stock.They quote to get 100 shots at 40 ft per pounds with this gun.Its on utube under a different name I think its a walther dominator.Have a look. Hope this helps.