uk shootwarehouse

docholiday

doc the way you're going I'd not be surprised if you were told to walk away in a funny way!

Your quote 'OK I am going to buy two to give them a go' on another thread just about sums customers like you up...if you've a complaint make it to the people you're complaining about and NOT on a public forum...if you don't get satifaction THEN maybe post on here. I know what I tell you if I ran such a business!

I think you'd find if you polled on here that the vast majority of members would vote a big thumbs up for Shootwarehouse with the possible exception of decko! :hmm:

I have only ever dealt with them once, rather than get a whole load of stuff posted so I went up there to collect it.

They could not have been more helpful, I didn't mention that I was a member off here until the bill was drawn up and I was given a substantial discount.

I wouldn't have bothered mentioning that, but purely by coincidence I sold that equipment at a later date to someone else you had difficulty with (Tom) off here who was also turned out to be a top bloke.

I agree with Highlander, if I was from the SW and reading this, I would invite you to take your business elsewhere :hmm:

doc the way you're going I'd not be surprised if you were told to walk away in a funny way!

Your quote 'OK I am going to buy two to give them a go' on another thread just about sums customers like you up...if you've a complaint make it to the people you're complaining about and NOT on a public forum...if you don't get satifaction THEN maybe post on here. I know what I tell you if I ran such a business!

I think you'd find if you polled on here that the vast majority of members would vote a big thumbs up for Shootwarehouse with the possible exception of decko! :hmm:

I didnt get satisfaction when I contacted them and after discussing things with the people at uk shootwarehouse I posted my findings on here, your aggresive attitude is poor and illinformed. I have just posted what has happened so that other people who may order on the internet will be informed, they can then deciede what they want to do.

I have posted that I will wait a week for things to sort themeselves out and then try and reoder

you ASSUME as a good armchair warrior, that I was ordering just two Hyperflad, however for your information..so you now have the full details, the order was for over £250 "just about sums up customers like you" ..... Think again buddy and your post is typical of people like you. illinformed and full of wind :hmm:

So In posting to give others information I hope that it is read in the manner intended. If I was anti UK Shootwharehouse I dont think I would post that I was going to try again next week.

Up to everybody to make up there own minds.

Doc

whereabouts are they located i'm guessing somewhere near oxford from phone number. Off for a couple of weeks and i have a few quid burning a hole in my pocket may go and have a look as i hate paying courier fees when i think it would probably cost me about £5 in petrol to go and collect but not being given the option

nick

I didnt get satisfaction when I contacted them and after discussing things with the people at uk shootwarehouse I posted my findings on here, your aggresive attitude is poor and illinformed. I have just posted what has happened so that other people who may order on the internet will be informed, they can then deciede what they want to do.

I have posted that I will wait a week for things to sort themeselves out and then try and reoder

you ASSUME as a good armchair warrior, that I was ordering just two Hyperflad, however for your information..so you now have the full details, the order was for over £250 "just about sums up customers like you" ..... Think again buddy and your post is typical of people like you. illinformed and full of wind :hmm:

So In posting to give others information I hope that it is read in the manner intended. If I was anti UK Shootwharehouse I dont think I would post that I was going to try again next week.

Up to everybody to make up there own minds.

Doc

Doc could not agree more .

Try pinewood gear IMO better gear more expenive yes.

But had a old pinewood whirly for near 10 years without fault.

A whirly from said company 3 years and U/S .

Regards OTH

whereabouts are they located i'm guessing somewhere near oxford from phone number. Off for a couple of weeks and i have a few quid burning a hole in my pocket may go and have a look as i hate paying courier fees when i think it would probably cost me about £5 in petrol to go and collect but not being given the option

nick

go to the UK Shootwharhouse logo at top of page open it up and go to contact us, address is there

cheers

doc

Here's the official reply:

First of all Sarah has been away over Christmas, and now we are completely snowed in here (9 inches and still coming down hard).

I mentioned this thread stating that we were "hopeless" and the lady in question recalls your telephone conversation, and not surprisingly she's quite upset.

Our supplies have not been able to deliver to us and we have not been able to get anything out.

If you do a search about UK Shootwarehouse service here on Pigeonwatch you will find many many threads stating that we are second to none.

Instead of jumping up and down and spitting the dummy out of the pram how's about just being patient and bear with us until we can catch up. We appreciate your custom and bend over backwards to provide good service............. but with Xmas and New Year and now the snow.... we have our hands tied.

Yours,

OK

First of all I didn’t want to start a war and it seems this post of what happened to me has annoyed some people. I am sorry if that has been the case. There was no political agenda behind my post, just wanted people to know if they were going on line they may not get their orders when expected.

Mr. Beardsley has kindly explained the reasons why. And as stated from the beginning I will be putting my order in when the snow/xmas etc has been worked through, though even the moderators feel that I am unlikely to be served.

I really wish I had not put the post up here.

Sorry

Doc