New Toy

Lez325

a friend runs his with the T8, rest of rifle is the same and with the same ammo. i dont like the ping it gives off, it seams louder as well but i think if he was to add a cover then it would help a lot.

other reason i like the slim pez is that i done get light washout when lamp is scope mounted.

i use tripod stalking sticks when out so balance isnt to much worry with it.

thanks for the heads up on mod covers Lez. do you know if they do a full moderator cover, that one on there site looks like my trousers.lol.

thanks again

Phil.

Not sure Phil- call them fella- I have a T8 now and a neoprene cover - it reduces the Ping sound on firing and its so much lighter than the PES mod too

Investing in some sticks this weekend to aid longer range shots

Les :good:

you can dull down the moderator with stove paint .i did this to my s5 moderator did no harm to the accurace

I have bought some to try :lol:

if you say you clean your mods after every outing might be a good idea to clean the barrel as well.

Im ex Army I clean everything to do with the rifle and keep my kit and vehicle clean too- old habits die hard :good: 22 years in the Parachute Regiment taught me how to maintain kit

Les :lol:

Edited by Lez325