opinions

robc89

It's all down to good old-fashioned supply and demand.

Unfortunately, the cost of most things is affected by a small minority of people who become fanatical about a hobby or activity and have the money to spend on it (or in a lot of cases, not) and suppliers of the required goods and services will charge as much as they can get away with.

Farmed food in this country is in for a price hyke because we won't be able to import it due to the economy, so crop protection might soon be more important. I wish I was 30 years younger!

The simple fact is if pay for pigeon shooting becomes popular then the free shooting the majority of pigeon shooters have now will become a thing of the past. And that will include your own pigeon shooting Robc89. I have been offered a lot of money by some shooters for days on my shooting , but on princable turned them down , but some who seemed nice guys I have taken out for free. I have a guy out in a few weeks time who won a raffel prize I offered for ESWA. If you ask on the forum an sure you will find someone to take you out with them.

Edited by anser2