Shooting Rights

TJ91

the shooting rights have been bought by my uncle, he is going to set it up himself as he is retired and has nothing else to do.

he will be aiming at selling days for driven pheasant and partridge, also flighting ducks.... he is aiming on doing budget days for those of us who cannot afford days on the big driven commercial shoots, he is not interested in making millions (it will be cheap shooting), so when it is sorted i will be posting prices, then if anybody wants ago it can be arranged

Please keep me informed as this sounds ideal for me and would take part as long as I dont have to have a retriever dog.

WiIl this be OK for lesser mortals. I'd even be happy to be shown the ropes on eating, sorry beating

Don

Edited by chefdon50

accross the bows nah its a direct hit matey

i rang the morning the i saw the add in the shooting times and this morning after i read tj posts.the line i was given from the chap at wynns is there getting some minor stuff sorted with the outgoing tenant then the details are going out to those that have shown intrest .

ring the agent if you like 01759371983 .

bullseye shipmates

everyone loves a tryer but no one likes a lyer

you guys make your own mind up

yes they told me that also

seems a little odd giving notice to quit the retracting that notice

i should think the land agents will be a little annoyed and would still market it as to see what intrest is out there

unless tj uncle has gone in with the previous tennant to safely secure the lease with out it going out to the public offers

who knows

Perhaps the letting agents have acceted the bids. Who Knows

I would have thought though rather than bitching members could stop and think of the issues.

As for these persons, maybe just back off and wait for developments.

Dont forget, if this does come off, and I for one hopw so, those who have in effect said tj is a liar wont get a look in.

Come on now

Give HIM a chance after all, he is relying on words and promises from his family.

Perhaps I am naive, perhaps too trusting. ONLY TIME WILL TELL

no one in there right mind puts something up for sale then sells its before the tenders bids start coming in , do they ?

but its the agents im really cross with for ******* everyone about and belive me i shall tell them too.

i retract my comments to tj in the understanding that his info could be inaccurate after missleading statements from said agents

Let alone not lease it out at all as the tenant doesn't want to let go. I too wonder how this set of circumstances has unfolded... The agent has paid to place this ad in the Shooting Times after all. Did they not ask the current tenant before they did this? Agreed, TJ may have duff info (or, is TJs uncle the original tenant?)

But did this not start out as a 'who's interested in starting a syndicate?' thread, which turned into 'my uncle bought the land and will run it as a commercial shoot' (not a syndicate), which turned into 'hang on, the land hasn't been let'

i have wrote on here what i have been told by my uncle, i cant see that he would lie to me but who knows

i did say that i would like to start a syndicate but obviously i didnt get the details from the agent and therefor couldnt see if the funds would be raised and a syndicate started

i did email the agent and they said they would send me details

i told my uncle about the ad and he was very interested, next time i spoke he sad he had bought the lot, so i wrote that up here, i have spoke to him again after reading all this and sorry if there was confusion, he has told me that he is in process of securing the shooting rights with another tenant (i gues the original one from what you who know about the land agents and proceedings have said)

i would not start a thread like this and lie about it...i wouldnt benefit from lying on here

do we not all get mis informed now and then.

i hold my hands up, i got mis informed and made the mistake of posting it up here

sorry

i have wrote on here what i have been told by my uncle, i cant see that he would lie to me but who knows

i did say that i would like to start a syndicate but obviously i didnt get the details from the agent and therefor couldnt see if the funds would be raised and a syndicate started

i did email the agent and they said they would send me details

i told my uncle about the ad and he was very interested, next time i spoke he sad he had bought the lot, so i wrote that up here, i have spoke to him again after reading all this and sorry if there was confusion, he has told me that he is in process of securing the shooting rights with another tenant (i gues the original one from what you who know about the land agents and proceedings have said)

i would not start a thread like this and lie about it...i wouldnt benefit from lying on here

do we not all get mis informed now and then.

i hold my hands up, i got mis informed and made the mistake of posting it up here

sorry

Relax nothing to be sorry about in my opinion you did what you thought was right and best at the time its all any of us can do