Crossman 1077

mimic

what do you want to do with it?

perfect for some fast fire plinking usless for bunny bashing.

probably when 24joy sees this he be able to give you a bit more advise.

ROB :lol:

I duno... blasting at stuff down the end of my hall, General indoor plinking :lol:

Edited by mimic

not a rilfe i would advise for hall way plinking! this rifle p[uts out 9-10F/lbs of energy! more than enough to bounce back or around the house!

if you want a hall way plinker go for air soft.

ROB :lol:

9 10 ftlbs from a c02 semi :lol:SWEET im definatly ordering one of these :lol:

Airsoft?, You have to be kiding............

Edited by mimic

There was a discussion about this a while back i think and they have not had the greatest review i dont think. i personally wouldent recomend it.

the review says that a Ace target shooter downed 6 targets in 0.8 of a second.

it is described as a double Acting Semi auto?? anyone care to tell me what that means?

LOl i think i have found what you mean snakebite it says on another review that all though it does fire at that rate After the first 6 shots the gas presure has droped to much meaning it can only truely fire 6 shots that quickly not 12 ,how ever i have seen peopl eusing external botles on them

http://www.reviewcentre.com/review165789.html

Edited by mimic

it is described as a double Acting Semi auto?? anyone care to tell me what that means?

Like I said - it's a revolver.

It is not a semi and never will be. The trigger has to cock the hammer each time before the hammer falls onto the valve with all the inherent innacuacies that puts into the equation. Also being co2 fast fire will whittle the power down to naff all very quickly due to cooling. A fairly pointless gun IMO.

Like I said - it's a revolver.

It is not a semi and never will be. The trigger has to cock the hammer each time before the hammer falls onto the valve with all the inherent innacuacies that puts into the equation. Also being co2 fast fire will whittle the power down to naff all very quickly due to cooling. A fairly pointless gun IMO.

So you dont think its worth the hundred quid for a cheap plinker? Btw i dont wana buy one if its just going to break and not fire more than 6 shots I had heard they performed much better when setup with a proper co2 bottle instead of a bulb But i have also read many times about Valve problems and internal parts breaking causing big c02 leaks...

I think maybe i should give it a wide birth :thumbs:

Have got one of these 1077 for my 9 year old to use down the club. good 12 shots, at about 20 to 25 yrd. It is a revolver type mag, internals very simple and can be easly worked on to improve seals, lub slides to reduce trigger pull required, you could change hammer spring, and mod hammer. Very light, and short, pick one up for little money second hand, my lad loves it, but would still like to have some of my guns, but as he has out shot me with both the s410 at 55yrd golf balls not sure the ego can take that. :lol: Would say it might suit back garden plinking then anything else though.

my mates old man has one, looks very plastic in the flesh (cos it is) and has an incredibly heavy trigger pull, due to the trigger pull rotating the revolver style mag. Should think the trigger pull is getting on for 5-6lb. Horrible for making shots accurate.

Might add, no power at all, suitable for "backYard" plinking only

my mates old man has one, looks very plastic in the flesh (cos it is) and has an incredibly heavy trigger pull, due to the trigger pull rotating the revolver style mag. Should think the trigger pull is getting on for 5-6lb. Horrible for making shots accurate.

Might add, no power at all, suitable for "backYard" plinking only

5-6lb triger pull :lol:

i use to have that gun thats untill it started leaking co2 anyway i opened it up and the co2 cartridge blew up on me lol :D

anyway its a great gun i use to use it for hunting and it was perfect for bird shooting. Its a really quick affective gun becaUSE of its large amount of shots in it magazine. The only thing is that i wouldnt get it for plinking because its gonna cost u an arm and a leg in buying co2 cartridges

hope this helps ant

:lol:

Edited by Ant