crawley, winchester

eddoakley

staid there one before great place was not till the last day i met the manager and got talking .turns out he is a very keen shooter and pointed out a good gun shop around the corner

he was going to take me to a clay shot around the corner on the sunday but i had to leave on that day to travel home on plane

best bet is ask the manager or his little old wife nice couple and very friendly

Hi,

yes, I went in December, with Mike ?

The countryside was great, pretty spectacular really, saw loads of beasts and bagged a couple of Roe.

Had a great time, the landlord was a helpful guy, really busy - I guess more so being December

you'll have fun - you doing 2 stalks ?

Cheers

AndyCM

Hi,

yes, I went in December, with Mike ?

The countryside was great, pretty spectacular really, saw loads of beasts and bagged a couple of Roe.

Had a great time, the landlord was a helpful guy, really busy - I guess more so being December

you'll have fun - you doing 2 stalks ?

Cheers

AndyCM

Yeah, 2 stalks. Saturday afternoon sunday morning. Really looking forward to it now, had a great deal from them and when talikng to them (mike @ jelendeer) they have been really helpfull. Does much happen at the pub? or is there anywhere nearby for entertainment later in the night?

Edd

you are half way between Stockbridge and winchester,so you have Winchester with any thing from a American dinner aka Buddies and Some really good Restaurants such as the chesil rectory if clays are your bag you have wallers ash on Sunday the 21st check out the web site,or down the road you have stockbridge with a mix of rests and pubs would recomend the peat spade and for the clays you have spitfire shoot just off the dual carrigeway on the road to Salisbury on Saturday they are very friendly and if you go I wis you good luck on the Rabbit!!