Computer games?

Guest Callum.

Guest Callum.

Does anyone know anything about these games?

Everyone at school istalking about them ill try to get the names right :good:

Roonscape gild wars and world of warfare?:)?

What are they like and about its like a new craze like pokemon was about 7 years ago :good:

Does anyone know anything about these games?

Everyone at school istalking about them ill try to get the names right :good:

Roonscape gild wars and world of warfare?????

What are they like and about its like a new craze like pokemon was about 7 years ago :hmm:

you were close

runescape- free rpg, very basic but fun none the less

Guild wars- mmorpg, you have to buy it, but no subscriptions. beyond the skill set of most people

World of Warcraft- mmorpg, you buy and pay monthly, but the best in its class by far. easy to learn, hard to master

I could write encyclopaedias on each, so ask away :)

(I wasted a fair few hours come to think of it :good: )

ok, firstly, if you want do demonstrate "mad skills", forget about mmo's and play fps' instead.

And I'm going to be perfectly honest with you dude, unless you've got many many hours of your life coming up, that are going to be wasted regardless, stay away. They are time sinks, huge complicated time sinks that will devour up to, and beyond 10 hours of your time a day :good:

but if you must know....

the basic structure of each is the same. You start off at a level 1, you do quests and missions, and kill stuff to gain experience (xp). This xp fills up to a certain level where you progress to the next level. This unlocks new abilities, and increases your "stats" (health and stuff)

repeat till you've realised what an idiot you've been, uninstall the game, and go do some real stuff

so yea, stay away :good:

:good:

Stay away from video games mate. I spent years playing FPS (first person shooters) starting with the original call of duty all the way to its latest encarnation COD:MW2. Joined a clan (which I'm still part of) and played endless wasted hours in matches/friendlies.

Fun at the time, but wish now I'd got into pigeon shooting years earlier. All the money I spent on an uber gaming rig would have bought me a £3k beretta..... :good: