reloading used Prvi Partizan ammo

No perhaps its the quality of the brass, some cases you have to reduce the load by 10% because of that, what calibre you reloading, arm yourself with as much info as you can, reloading data manuals etc, read, read and re read, is there anyone else you know who reloads, pick their brains, it all helps.

yea got a few reloads given to me already , using different cases . reloading in 22.250 . but at 10 quid a box for prvi that my relfect on a single use of the case .but thanks any way :rolleyes:

I've recently reloaded a few once-fired .308 PPU cases. They seemed OK, if a bit hard to get primers into. Cases all seemed OK, no sign of excessive neck stretching or incipient head separation etc., although I suppose that's not a surprise after just one firing.

Note, I haven't actually shot them yet, and it'll probably be a while before I can, but I will report problems back on here if any arise. I have heard of others getting good results with them, though that's hearsay.

The impression I have is that PP cases are very good for reloading. I have bucketfulls in my garage and I fully intend to load them one day but cost for cost I can buy new for the same price as reloading so I just end up buying more new. It makes you vey lazy but come the next shortage I will load them.

Somebody told me that the PP factory makes cases for Norma now (headstamped Norma presumably). I don't know if thats true but its feasable because their production costs would be cheaper than in Sweden.

They're OK. In terms of accuracy they're pretty good. Harder than most brass I use, especially in 308, so can be a pain to size well. Winchester and Lapua are better, Lapua much better, and also Nosler.

However, if you're just hunting, then they're plenty good and so long as you have a decent load of them then you should have no problem.