Hawk-Mag-Pigeon-Floater

Jason13

how much are these on ebay for ? i have made loads of these recently . if i wanted to sell them i could do them two for £20 posted and still make a profit ,

If you have two for £20 and they are the same as the Hawke/mag flotaers, i will have 2 please - pm me with your paypal info

hmm i said i could sell them for £20 and still make a profit not saying i was going too i aint even thought of selling them as not wanting to step on other peoples toes , who already are selling them , in all honesty anyone could make these and save them selfs a bomb in the process just looked at some websites and the price people are charging for these is unreall , i would sooner make a guide quick and simple one and put it on for people to down load ,to make there own , materials i use are ,

tent poles , i pick up packets of these 4 tent poles in pack cost £5.70 can make 6 bouncers ,

metal tubing from b and q or some where simlar costs £2.78 u can make 3 out of this lengh

plastic /metal ground spike £1.10 a lengh makes about 10

pigeon decoy (have loads of these)

the wings i used black or grey camping matress material a local shop sells these for £2 each i can get about 15 wings out of each one ,

and some white grey spray paint £1.20 a tin

wire to hold the decoy on i have a 50 meter roll of the stuff but easily avalable and cheap !

so it was about £15 in total to make quite a few of these up , i reckon even as a novice u could make one in about 20 mins , i use a welder to make a notch to hold the pole to the tent pole

so i reckon if i was going to sell them i would prob do them at £15 posted or two for £25 as i would have to make some money doing it and for the time involved thats if i was going to sell them , but like i say i would be happy to make a tutorial or even a video one at some stage to help fellow shooters out who are on a budget like my self ,

cheers

These are the ones i made using old pigeon full shell decoys and like you said camping matting.

I cut slots in the body and pushed the wings through, then used caulking stuff to seal the gap around the wing and then used spray paint to spray it all.

All i have done is stuck a pole in the normal hole of the decoy,

even drilled a hole in the bum of the decoy and attached this to the bouncers i brought the other day, which seem to work ok

airriffle147.jpg

airriffle148.jpg

airriffle149.jpg