crosman ratcatcher

holly

wife nipped out to the garage this afternoon and came running back in saying theres a monster rat in the chicken run never one to miss a chance at roland i went and got my crosman ratty which i dont think ive touched in the last 12 months . a strategically placed slice of bread near the run went and sat on the back door step almost straight away out pops roland sits on the slice of bread and starts to stare me out BIG MISTAKE the rattys set up is still spot on hence rolands new indian looking forehead :good:

post-14152-1267894268.jpg

post-14152-1267894282.jpg

wife nipped out to the garage this afternoon and came running back in saying theres a monster rat in the chicken run never one to miss a chance at roland i went and got my crosman ratty which i dont think ive touched in the last 12 months . a strategically placed slice of bread near the run went and sat on the back door step almost straight away out pops roland sits on the slice of bread and starts to stare me out BIG MISTAKE the rattys set up is still spot on hence rolands new indian looking forehead :(

i was thinking of getting one of these for the farm yard will it dispose of a rabbit at 25yards or have they not got the oomf i read they are about 10.5 ft pounds.. it will be the normal version not the king rat catcher...??

Edited by gottsy boy