Not shooting well

Popgun

For the last 2 years my Pigeon shooting average has been 1.7 to 1 this spring it's suddenly dropped to 3 to 1 and i dont know where the shots are going when i used to miss i knew where the shot went now i dont know if i miss in front or behind or what.im pulling my hair out trying to work out whats going wrong.

...and for some strange reason you keep putting it in the same place because you know that's where you should be pointing it...even though you keep missing! :lol::lol::lol:

Slap yourself and just try pointing it somewhere else, perhaps a little time on a pattern plate may help....and remember...it's all in the head :rolleyes:

If you haven`t changed anything at all from last year then have your eye dominance checked out by a qualified coach as they can tell to what degree you have of dominance or whether you have central or middle vision etc. :unsure:

We get fantastic shots coming for a lesson because they have shot awfull for this season or maybe a year or two and the first thing we do is check for any changes that you have done, ask if they have lost weight and then have a look at eye dominance.

Eye dominance can change very quickly without you knowing a thing about it.

Puberty and middle age are the worst times for it but ill health and a long period of stress can do it as well. :hmm:

• 1 month later...
For the last 2 years my Pigeon shooting average has been 1.7 to 1 this spring it's suddenly dropped to 3 to 1 and i dont know where the shots are going when i used to miss i knew where the shot went now i dont know if i miss in front or behind or what.im pulling my hair out trying to work out whats going wrong.

Well i went out yesterday and stood in a flight line with my 28 bore it was bright sun and no wind so not good for shooting,anyway i fired 18 shoots and killed 14 pigeons and 1 of those i hit with the first shot and stopped it with the second, they were all 30 to 40 yard shots so it looks like my shooting is back to normal thak god. :good::good::good: