puppy food

darren m

just wondering which one of these pup foods you would choose for a 8 week old springer ,

Eukanuba pup

chudleys pup

skinners pup

Wagg pup

JWB pup

CSJ pup

or other ??

i feed skinners to the older dogs and i did feed skinners pup to the youngest , but i can only find it in the big sacks and its not cheap to buy incase the pup wont touch it .

just wondering as anyone seen the skinners puppy food in smaller bags ( its a yellow bag )

just too add the breeder gave me some Wagg puppy and tinned butchers tripe puppy food to mix in , this is what she as fed the whole litter on and they look well .

would,nt of been my first choice :rolleyes: but if any of you guys use it , let me know what you think.

thanks

Edited by darren m

Hiya,

Can recommend the Natural Dog Food Company: -

http://naturaldogfoodcompany.com/

High meat content and all vitamins and minerals need, but no CR*P!!

Chudleys seems to be high in Taurine, which I personally am not keen on feeding, but it is personal choice!

We feed our two junior/adult either the Chicken & Brown Rice or Lamb & Brown Rice variant, and they love it! Have heard only good things about the Puppy variety...and when another pup crops up, I shall go with that for sure!! ;-)

Hope that helps a bit!

Cheers

:rolleyes:

nice one mate not thought of that one , its that the moist sachets i,ve seen it in kennel gate stores.

how many or much do you feed a pup ( age depending )

important question -- whats the poo like :rolleyes:

re taurine -- any reason why not

cheers

when I got my pup she was on tesco's premium, not good mostly charcoal. got her straight onto hill's scientific and she loves it, was also recomended by the vet(who is a close friend known for years) can be expensive but pets at home are doing it for £30 for 12kg

I feed my dogs Eukanuba. They do well on it. I think it's worth feeding the very best quality food when the pup is young and growing. You would not feed a baby **** food when they they are a few weeks old so why do it to a dog.

Harry

Can i second that. Spend the money on good puppy food. Doesn't get much better than Eukanuba.