fox in the Trap

MerseaDavid

Well I checked the trap this morning and all the bait had gone and the trap had sprung :hmm:

It does not look like anyone let it out so I think this is going to be a crafty fox and a chalenge to get, so it is time to do some thinking about what to do.

I shall re-set the trap and then maybe get down the stables for 5am with the rifle and see what happens. :good:

Well I checked the trap this morning and all the bait had gone and the trap had sprung ;)

It does not look like anyone let it out so I think this is going to be a crafty fox and a chalenge to get, so it is time to do some thinking about what to do.

I shall re-set the trap and then maybe get down the stables for 5am with the rifle and see what happens. :good:

I had exactly the same this morning, I baited it with a roadkill pheasant with a pigeon just out side the door.

First day I went to check (yesterday) the pigeon had gone but the pheasant hadn't, so I replaced the pigeon with another.

This morning, I went to the trap, the door was closed, the pheasant was still there, but the pigeon had gone. I'm hoping I havn't got a trap shy fox now :hmm::lol:

We had another vixen on tuesday and I was told that another fox had been seen near the trap.

Sally phones me this morning saying that the trap had been sprung again and there was a paint pot holding it open :good: and she said she would asked everyone who had been round the stables only to find that her cat had sprung the trap and was stuck inside :good: and one of the girls had put the pot there to let it out.

So I have re-set the trap today with some fresh pigeons so hopeully I might get it soon.

Edited by MerseaDavid