Bettinsoli delux sideplate o/u

Need to raise some cash quick, so selling my shotgun. As per the title, fantastic condition, bought it from SPARKIE on here for £600, after £500 ovno will post piks later, lovley gun. Col

Excuse my ignorance but what are the two birds in the image? I remember the advert first time round but felt it would be a daft question then!

Good luk with the sale.

Here's the original add that I bought it from, as you can see, not had it long, guns just as mint now as it was then. SPARKIE, if you want me to remove the link, just say. Ta.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...&hl=SPARKIE

Col.

nah leave it its ok

Excuse my ignorance but what are the two birds in the image? I remember the advert first time round but felt it would be a daft question then!

Good luk with the sale.

partridge

Need to raise some cash quick, so selling my shotgun. As per the title, fantastic condition, bought it from SPARKIE on here for £600, after £500 ovno will post piks later, lovley gun. Col

Hi,

have you still got this it's just what I'm after? Would you consider a part cash and trade in for a AYA Yeoman o/u??

Many thx

Yeoman31