ferrets/ free

gonk69

hi guys free to good home my hob he is three not a bad worker faily tame unless you upset him, plus two jills not had them long took them in bout a fotnight ago not know much about them but just dont have the time got a hutch with them aswell,they are all polecat coulours, im in ipswich

hi guys free to good home my hob he is three not a bad worker faily tame unless you upset him, plus two jills not had them long took them in bout a fotnight ago not know much about them but just dont have the time got a hutch with them aswell,they are all polecat coulours, im in ipswich

This might be a dumb question, but what would happen if I just let them loose on my fifty acres? Also, do they develop a taste for rats, because that would be invaluable.

This might be a dumb question, but what would happen if I just let them loose on my fifty acres? Also, do they develop a taste for rats, because that would be invaluable.

you would get a very large fine if caught mate. if you want someone to clear your rabbits for you then ask on here someone will do it and it will probably be for free too.

hi guys i wouldnt let them go on your land fella they deserve better than that, besides its illegal i believe, plus they will woner off your land and that wouldnt be fair on anyone else, i will give it some time if noone takes them a bit more local i might take you up on your offer, cheers matt

you would get a very large fine if caught mate. if you want someone to clear your rabbits for you then ask on here someone will do it and it will probably be for free too.

No I have no rabbit problem, just a .22lr and some cheap meat :good: I was just curious. The rats hwoever are a real problem, if I were not off to uni next year I would get a cat to help deal with them.

No I have no rabbit problem, just a .22lr and some cheap meat :good: I was just curious. The rats hwoever are a real problem, if I were not off to uni next year I would get a cat to help deal with them.

The quicker you **** OFF to uni the better , if you want the rats , sorted out . Why not go to the local farming supplier and buy some poision .

all the best yis yp :hmm:

The quicker you **** OFF to uni the better , if you want the rats , sorted out . Why not go to the local farming supplier and buy some poision .

all the best yis yp :yes:

still noone want these ferrets ? oh well might be driving to norfolk then,lol

all the best yis yp :hmm:

I also would quite like to **** off to uni, I got a place for medicine and am really looking forward to getting started. The reason I do not use rat poison is that the ******** have a habit of choosing to die in my house, i.e. they will die under the floor boards or some incredibly tricky place and cause a massive stink. I did find one mummified rat however last year while doing building work, sadly most of them do not die is oxygen freeish environments.

Edited by Aldous Huxley