Crow Fuds

lindsay

Bought myself 6 crow fuds,and last night I got a phone call from the farmer on my new permission asking if i would have a go at the crows and pigeons as he just sewn barly.

Well all i can say is that the crow fuds worked a treat 38 crows and i placed out the pigeon fuds as well and came away with 10 pigeons.

Would put a photo up but the bluddy battery in camera was dead.

So :yes: up to the fud decoys

Well done although I can't help thinking fuds are just the latest thing like silosocks were when they came out here. I honestly think it probably means less what deeks you use than we think... Mind you I don't reckon the fly you use matters as much as some say when your after salmon? But whatever works for you i guess

Glad they work for you,personally i just get under some tree cover and shoot skywards as they circle to roost,in the dusk they cant see you and they highlight against the sky brilliantly,plus once the first you have shot stops cawing the others come to see where he has gone then its as fast as you can shoot,brill :angry:

Good to hear that, lindsay. I've just bought 6 and will give them a go on Saturday. :angry:
I had a go with them but the weather was not too good which i think affected the results ........ blanked on any but they did get some interest from those that did pass. :lol:

I'll try and get some pics on saturday, I hope they do the business. :angry:
They didn't do the business so no pics. :lol:

Glad they work for you,personally i just get under some tree cover and shoot skywards as they circle to roost,in the dusk they cant see you and they highlight against the sky brilliantly,plus once the first you have shot stops cawing the others come to see where he has gone then its as fast as you can shoot,brill :lol:
I wish I had a permission where they roost, mine is just on passing trade (and not many at that!). Give me a shout if you need a hand with them. :hmm: