North Hampshire , Berkshire

dooseydog

I have never heard of a club not allowing Semi Autos. I am aware of clubs who ask potentially dangerous shots to go elsewhere. Have you been told you can't shoot with a auto?

Chakly Hill (Alton), Three Counties (Hook nr Basingstoke) no problem. Google them for more info.

Rgds

G

Try some of the clay shoots in Army camps,Gibraltor bks is a good sporting shoot(near blackbushe market) 70 bird £12 ish cant remember exactly,or try Pirbright(near Bisley) good sporting shoot,but i think you need to be a member now :yes: would certainley recommend the one in Gibraltor bks,if you need a poc pm me for a number :( BB(and getting onto the camp is no major hassle)

Edited by Bluebarrels

Gibraltor Barracks is now shooting every Wednesday evening from about 17:00. 70 bird shoot for £15:00, cartridges are available, and no problem with a semi.

Thanks for that Reefcat,not been for a while,mostly concentrate on hide shooting these days,as i said in my previous post if you need contact details pm me,atb BB