once fired 243 brass?

ok this should be a giggle for most ppl on hear,, truthfully i know nothing about reloading so my question is can you reload once fired shells???

if the answer is yes then hear is my offer between the 3 shoots i shoot over we do get threw a few shells mainly 243 with a few 22 hornets aswell

so if anyone would like to use the brass that we have all im gonna ask is that you make a donation to pw (witchever charity it supports and however much you see fit) and in exchange i will send you any shells we have, p+p out of my own pocket, sound fair??? :rolleyes:

Edited by jntree

This is a great offer and a really good way of helping others out in so many ways. I am all for supporting charities, especially any of the Cancer Research or Support Charities as this is something that is so close to my heart!

Maybe all of us who shoot a Centre Fire but don't bother reloading our used cases could all follow this example, that way we get our shooting pleasure while helping others to benefit as well!

Edited by Frenchieboy

frenchie i agree with you mate seems a shame to just bin them when ppl out there could reuse them,

BK40GR you just got yourself some 243 shells send postage details via pm... :good:

monshaussar send pm for postage details for 22 hornet will sort some out for ya asap!!

Edited by jntree

frenchie i agree with you mate seems a shame to just bin them when ppl out there could reuse them,

BK40GR you just got yourself some 243 send postage details via pm... :good:

monshussar send pm with postage details for 22 hornet and will post some out to you asap!