.17 Moderators

Horrocks

Have you tried cleaning the mod?

That is the first thing I would try, strip it down and clean the **** out.

It may save you a lot of money!

All the best :good:

EDIT: Doc, correct me if I am wrong and don't take this as gospel, but isn't an ASE UTRA a centrefire moderator?

If it is, I didn't think you were supposed to use CF mod on RF. I'm not getting at you, just asking for my own knowledge.

The ase utra is also a RF mod i have one on my HMR :lol:

Its a right **** to clean though i changed to it from a SAK a few years ago :lol:

Edited by hawkeye

Ase ultra is great on the hmr, I have one too and its not limited to cf. I bought mine as it was voted (somewhere I cant remember), as the best hmr mod. Its not only a moderator but a great thing to play with on a rainy day if you want to clean it, once you have done it a few times its not so bad but not as easy as the Sak. The ultra is of steel construction and is much heavier than the sak though.

The ase utra is also a RF mod i have one on my HMR :lol:

Its a right **** to clean though i changed to it from a SAK a few years ago :good:

Ase ultra is great on the hmr, I have one too and its not limited to cf. I bought mine as it was voted (somewhere I cant remember), as the best hmr mod. Its not only a moderator but a great thing to play with on a rainy day if you want to clean it, once you have done it a few times its not so bad but not as easy as the Sak. The ultra is of steel construction and is much heavier than the sak though.

Cheers lads, the great thing about PW is the vast amount of knowledge :lol: