Lets support our troops

djrwood

I would support any troops that tell the generals that this is an illegal war. I support those troops with all of my heart. :good:

You support the people, not the orders.

And the generals have to follow the orders given by the Crown, whose powers are delegated to the Government.

QED: Vote Tory - they didn't take us to war and will better fund the armed forces.

ALL of our armed forces personell deserve our total respect and support!

No matter if you agree or disagree with our forces being out in Afganistan (Or any other "War Zone" come to that) it is not the Soldiers, Sailors or Airmen that make the rules or give the orders, they just follow the orders instantly and without question or regard to their own safety, (Sometimes paying the ultimate price for obeying those orders) that is what deserves total respect!

Edited by Frenchieboy

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JUDGE THEM AS WRONG SHOULD TRY STANDING IN THEIR BOOTS FOR A DAY. I am humbled by their sacrifice and have nothing but admiration for their dedication. I cannot be there, but will think of them all.

Edited by Bloke

Thanks for all the comments fellas. Only one idiotic response. Our soldiers/service men and women aren't employed to decide whether the war is legal or not. Thats what the government and crown are for. The soliders and service men do exactly what they are told at any given point and without delay or question. They do this day in day out whether home or abroad. Every person living in this country is in debt to them as without the men and woman who have served past, present and future, our country wouldnt be the great place it is. I'm proud to be English and im proud to be British and i can say this with thanks to the people whos responsibilty it is to defend the place which we call home. Ill print a copy of this thread off and pass it on to my Dad to display in the squadron.