Dry Fire - Laser clay simulator

Reefcat

I have a DryFire twin head system for sale. Have a look at http://www.dryfire.co.uk/ for the technical details. It's the latest version 3 dual head.

I was a returning shooter, and have found this system invaluable to get my shooting back on track after a long layoff. It's great for practising any type of crosser, and particularly good for simulating trap and skeet. Less good at going away or driven targets unless you have a very high ceiling.

Serious bit of kit that allows you to practice any time.

Live in Yateley GU46

Prefer face to face, so that I can do a demo. Postage at cost.

£550.00

Now SOLD

Thank you for all the interest

Edited by Reefcat

I have a DryFire twin head system for sale. Have a look at http://www.dryfire.co.uk/ for the technical details. It's the latest version 3 dual head.

I was a returning shooter, and have found this system invaluable to get my shooting back on track after a long layoff. It's great for practising any type of crosser, and particularly good for simulating trap and skeet. Less good at going away or driven targets unless you have a very high ceiling.

Serious bit of kit that allows you to practice any time.

Live in Yateley GU46

Prefer face to face, so that I can do a demo. Postage at cost.

£550.00

please be honest, is this system actualy any good? if it is i may be interested.

please be honest, is this system actualy any good? if it is i may be interested.

It depends where you are with your shooting. If you are into skeet or trap, then it is excellent practise, and will save you real money in the long term. If you have problems with crossers and have trouble with "seeing" lead then it is excellent, because you can see if you are behind, below, above etc. You can't shoot a round of sporting with all the diversty of target types, but it will help in gun mounting and developing your lead picture. This is all my opinion of course.

Do a search and find some other threads that discuss the system, I'm fairly sure that all those that have owned one, would recommend them. There's quite a lot of opinion on the web, in the US as well as the UK, do some research.

I am shooting better as a result, it's worked for me, and I now feel that I don't need it any more. If I have a problem with a skeet target I can usually diagnose it myself. I'm also looking for some reloading gear, and this sale will help fund it.

My honest views.....

It depends where you are with your shooting. If you are into skeet or trap, then it is excellent practise, and will save you real money in the long term. If you have problems with crossers and have trouble with "seeing" lead then it is excellent, because you can see if you are behind, below, above etc. You can't shoot a round of sporting with all the diversty of target types, but it will help in gun mounting and developing your lead picture. This is all my opinion of course.

Do a search and find some other threads that discuss the system, I'm fairly sure that all those that have owned one, would recommend them. There's quite a lot of opinion on the web, in the US as well as the UK, do some research.

I am shooting better as a result, it's worked for me, and I now feel that I don't need it any more. If I have a problem with a skeet target I can usually diagnose it myself. I'm also looking for some reloading gear, and this sale will help fund it.

My honest views.....

thanks for that, im away for the weekend at doveridge on a skeet ref course but i will have a serious think and will get in touch when i get back if you still have it

Spot on analysis Reefcat. helped me get my head around maintained lead on the "crossers" file. can have either left to right or right to left crosser at the same speed but from 10, 20,30 yrds etc up to about 90yrds :lol: shows you how much lead you actually have to give a 60 yrd crosser (its a hell of a lot).

Shooting a lot more dtl this year and has been invaluable for that. Tip for anyone who buys this, the dtl file on the disk tends to lock up after the first stand when shooting a full round. Its a known problem and there is a new download to replace it on the dryfire website :lol:

ATB with the sale mate good price as well :lol:

Fuzrat