How many of you use filters when lamping

mosa

i did think about this post i use a red filter but find seeing a fox clear to take a shot at 150 pluss is hard bad eyes poor conditions i still struggle thinking of white light bou not sure

may i ask what lamp are you using?

al

stupid question here NB but have you been to the opticians?

I did despite being able to see fine to drive and in daylight etc turns out I needed help with long distance vision and funnily enough I can see a huge amount better under the lamp now. Did make me smirk to myself being asked why are you here today, couldn't quite bring myself to say having problems lamping <_<

stupid question here NB but have you been to the opticians?

Did make me smirk to myself being asked why are you here today, couldn't quite bring myself to say having problems lamping <_<

should of said.."is this not the butchers?". :oops:

mate had trouble with lamping and night driving,took him a while to get his eyes sorted.now wears glasses for long distance.

i used to hold his jacket at the back to stop him getting to close to rabbits at night lamping,he would have tried to stand on the rabbits otherwise.better now he has glasses but,he hates them.

al