90 pump wind up

fendrover90

:yes: But how long will it last?

a little more power can be gained by tweaking the turbo waste gate ( needs a pressure gauge to set up but easy to do) and fuel pump enrichment and making sure the timing is spot on :yes:

anybody done one ? i have 2 spare 200tdi lumps on the floor at the moment just wondering whether to max one out and see what happens :yes: B) :yes:

you would get 150 with a variable vain turbo alisport intrercooler pump mods. its VERY easy to turn pump up and turn diagphram to get about 135 out of a disco lump remember a defender lump is less powerfull to start with about 90 horses from memory disco is 111 !!! and yes iv done pump mods to my disco

Turbo's :o Very expensive when you blow them up :o lots of other tweaks to do before boosting the turbo vane. why do you want 150bhp? are you going racing? :o

yes i am going racing me and my mate have invented a new sport called race lamping :o ,just picked up another disco 200tdi rotbox for scrap money am gonna max the pump out and see how long it takes to blow it up on my mates backyard 4x4 course :o