job oppertunity

pete k

Hi guys, is there anybody on here looking for a job as a labourer or just looking for anything in these hard times and also lives around the ruislip area as im desperate for somebody to help me with my fencing decking buisness and getting fed up with people wasting my time and money.

drop me a pm if interested.

thanks pete

Good offer Pete I am amazed that I cant find for the love of me a genuine hard working opo I try allsorts and there genarally dont know what a 7am start is etc.

I only use my two stepsons now ,good luck in finding somebody.

Kind regards OTH

7am god av done half a days work by then :good: up at430 work for 5.45 am finnish 5pm hope you get your man pete :good::good:

• 2 weeks later...

Guys

you are not wrong, some of these yobs that are about now are a waste of good fresh air!

There are good hard working lads and lasses out there, but they are like rocking horse do do,

I have a Hungarian guy working for me, he is a very hard working guy and can't do enough for me!

Adam

Edited by AdamW

There is always a huge crowd of immigrants waiting outside the local labour contractors in Peterborough, the ones which don't get selected for work in factories and fields usually wait until someone comes and picks them up for casual work.

anything like that near you?

• 2 months later...