fiting roof lamp to my truck

put a masking tape x where you want the hole , a sharp centre punch to the centre , and if its in the centre of a roof panel get a mate to prop up the roof steel with a block of wood to avoid creasing the sheet if you push too hard . oh and think about the head lining , make sure it cant tear . :good:

iv finally plucked up courage to drill a 56 mm hole in my new nissan navara pick up roof just lookin for do's and dont's so i dont make any mistakes wish me look ill need it ill have bible in one had a drill in other ill put pic s on later when finished

Brave man best advice I can offer is..............................................................................

..........DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :good:

Get yourself a Lightforce roof bar or one of the glass sucker window mounts.

thank;s for repley boys iv all ready got it all so its going on its 51 mm and yes im **** at diy so iv blagged sparki at to fit it so fingers crossed he will do a nice job when i sell it it will go with truck hopefully to sum one who shoots THANK S FOR REPLEYS BOYS

thank;s for repley boys iv all ready got it all so its going on its 51 mm and yes im **** at diy so iv blagged sparki at to fit it so fingers crossed he will do a nice job when i sell it it will go with truck hopefully to sum one who shoots THANK S FOR REPLEYS BOYS

You've just knock £1k off the value. <_<