Free to a good home

steve_b_wales

My work colleague has a 2 year old Basset Hound that he cannot look after anymore owing to him doing two jobs (fireman and security) The dog is house trained and is good with kids.

He just wants someone to take it off his hands and give it the time it deserves.

Steve.

wish i lived alone mate i'd take it in a heart beat think my parents would throw a fit if i brought another dog home though i hope it finds a decent home must be horrible for the poor bloke

Aye. He's gutted that the dog has to go, but circumstances mean that he has to do the two jobs. I think he's going to contact the Dog Trust charity, to see if they will take him.

I have one, Paddy, and she is a no effort dog, an excellent blood tracker, and so easy to train as the belly is the thing for a Basset, greedy *******,wish I could accomodate but I have 3 dogs.Anyone looking for an easy to keep will blood track dog look in!!

if he could bring it up to the north east or anywhere near we would take him/her no worries.

we have 3 dogs already whats one more! lol gemma has aways and i mean always wanted a basset.

Hi, if it's of any help I'm in Cardiff and I'm going to Mansfield next weekend (12 June). I could pick the dog up and bring him towards the far north east, Mansfield or a bit further. I have a dog so know how to look after one on the trip.

Just a thought. If I can help please let me know by say Friday 11 June.