webley semi autos

jessy-the-dog

Not sure, although I have been told by a few RFD's that they wont stock Webley and Scott as many of them have failed proofing and the ones being sold are coming back with faults. Although maybe someone who has experience with one can give a better answer.

hi chap, well here is my account of webley autos and there customer service, i bought a wildfowler auto costing around 500 at the time,took her out rabbit shooting to find that roughly one in ten cartridges wouldnt cycle, thought maybe it was just me but no this carried on for ages no matter what shells i used,they would get jammed in the action or just not expell from the chamber. so on the phone i got and away to webley she went, a whole month passed she came back with the problem sorted, according to webley that is, right now is where we fast forward some what, during the next two years YES two years six more visits back to webley at least 50 phone conversations plus almost killing myself through sheer frustration of having two carts jammed in the action yet again holding it by the barrel and nearly wrapping it round an oak tree, they finally took the gun back and replaced it with an o/u witch i hasterly sold on,

so my opinion is i personally will NOT look at, buy, shoot or even consider owning another webley and scott gun of any type,

but just let me add this is my opinion and they have apparently changed to a new factory in turkey, home of some of the finest quality products in the world,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

sorry for the rabble on, cheers matt

i know someone with one a 812 i think and has regular trouble with it jamming and a dodgy firing pin at only a few weeks old . spoke to someone else who had a wildfowler and got rid of asap because of jams. beretta all the way for me . second hand if your budget dont stretch to new