Civilisation - going down the toilet

Vipa

I have some incredibly well written and produced as well as incredibly sobering dvds surrounding this subject (peak oil and it's possible future implications,) if anyone would like a copy send me a pm with your address. :(

Edited by Vipa

I would have to agree with that . I spend about an hour and a half every working day on the M56 commuting back and forth to work. It strikes me that the traffic on that road is worsening. The idea that fuel will become to expensive before alternative energy comes into play fills me with dread. I am, and I am sure most of us are compleatly reliant on oil for my life style. weither that is getting to and from work, or powering the machines when you get there. or just delivering the pint you have after. It's all oil dependant.

My only advise for people in this country ( that are young enough and have not the sheep mentallity), is emigrate to New Zealand or Canada.If you can't do that Get a house with some land and a chimney,' cause resorces will run out quicker than anyone in this country can possibly imagine if we don't STOP breeding NOW. Unfortunatly i think it's too late now. from Auntie :(