Full setup

hi

used to be a member a few years ago but lost all my log in details. Got into fishing in a big way.

I have only been once in 5 years so I am not renewing my licence. I need to get rid of my last gun and bits so if anyone needs a complete setup for a beginer or just a second gun to use when its raining then this might be some use.

Its a 12 bore, 28" with fixed chokes. It is a Barrasingha, not a well known name but there are a few here and there. Its in a not to bad condition, not excellent, it has a few scuffs and marks but still works OK. I got it because I needed an o/u to go on a posh shoot where my semi auto was frowned upon!.

Its an ideal starter gun with it not being to heavy. With it is approx 300 cartridges,if I find anymore then I will put these in also, a cabinet, a bag, gunbelt, fur lined case , and 2 arms for a pigeon magnet. Dont know why I have these because I cant find the magnet! The cabinet will hold 5 guns and has a little shelf in it. 2 locks, top and bottom. Again not to bad a condition.

I was hoping to get about £150 for this lot. I am open to offers if anyone wants a look, I am out of the shooting scene all together so this may to be to much. I have a few photos I can send if you want an idea. I am based in Lincs, if you want a look let me know where you are and I'll tell you how far you are away.

thanks

This has been sold. Thanks for the interest.

Edited by silure130

hi

used to be a member a few years ago but lost all my log in details. Got into fishing in a big way.

I have only been once in 5 years so I am not renewing my licence. I need to get rid of my last gun and bits so if anyone needs a complete setup for a beginer or just a second gun to use when its raining then this might be some use.

Its a 12 bore, 28" with fixed chokes. It is a Barrasingha, not a well known name but there are a few here and there. Its in a not to bad condition, not excellent, it has a few scuffs and marks but still works OK. I got it because I needed an o/u to go on a posh shoot where my semi auto was frowned upon!.

Its an ideal starter gun with it not being to heavy. With it is approx 300 cartridges,if I find anymore then I will put these in also, a cabinet, a bag, gunbelt, fur lined case , and 2 arms for a pigeon magnet. Dont know why I have these because I cant find the magnet! The cabinet will hold 5 guns and has a little shelf in it. 2 locks, top and bottom. Again not to bad a condition.

I was hoping to get about £100 for this lot. I am open to offers if anyone wants a look, I am out of the shooting scene all together so this may to be to much. I have a few photos I can send if you want an idea. I am based in Lincs, if you want a look let me know where you are and I'll tell you how far you are away.

thanks

ime interested, can you pm me your addie please