pigeon pie meets rob reynolds uk

ROB REYNOLDS UK

got a invite off pigeon pie [gary] at derby to do a bit of pigeon shooting to day got there on time to meet gary and went to the field of rape were we started to set up and things were looking good to start with as the pigeon were makeing there way over are heads but gary had trouble with his magnet ,and buy the time we were ready the pigeons had gone else were so i said lets go to some of my land 20 mins away ,which we did and were greeted buy 150 pigeon on the small field of rape so we set up to a slow start on the incoming pigeon but i shot one pigeon and it was soon on the flapper and we were away as we sat there in the same hide we must of missed 5 or 6 incoming pigeons through out the day as we were chating away about things as you do :lol: oh and gary liked my coffee and sarnes as he did not bring any so be warned lads he will munch his way through your food if you let him :lol::lol: to cut a long story short we did not have any big numbers coming in so no big bag gary did a few good shots and i dropped a nice 50 yarder :) but its not all about big numbers its a day out and have the crack iv invited him over any time he likes and i will be takeing him out on some of my other land i have with his 22.250 to bag a fox or to :lol: i had to laff when i seen this pic as it reminds me of deputy dog :lol: sorry mate its funny :lol:

Resized_pie002.jpg

Resized_pie006.jpg

Resized_pie004.jpg

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK