Fox trap success.....................................................

Evil Elvis

:lol: Well after a fashion i have trapped x2 vixen this week!! After all the discussion about dispatch.My request for an open ticket is in!!! and i have aquired a 12ft/lb air rifle.

.22 at point blank range to the temple very effective....i have to say i was tentative but it works no problem! :lol:

After the first fox, it had trashe dthe cage somewhat and took me and DangerousDave a while to redesign it and make it better.

This morning i have had to practically rebuild it!!!!!

I have one of these from fleabay:

082020.jpg

I liked the idea of foldable for storage purpposes but it is no longer foldable, there are new bit of wire all over it.

If you are gpoing to buy a trap I wouldnt recommend one of these!! :lol:

:rolleyes: Well after a fashion i have trapped x2 vixen this week!! After all the discussion about dispatch.My request for an open ticket is in!!! and i have aquired a 12ft/lb air rifle.

.22 at point blank range to the temple very effective....i have to say i was tentative but it works no problem! ;)

After the first fox, it had trashe dthe cage somewhat and took me and DangerousDave a while to redesign it and make it better.

082020.jpg

I liked the idea of foldable for storage purpposes but it is no longer foldable, there are new bit of wire all over it.

If you are gpoing to buy a trap I wouldnt recommend one of these!! :hmm:

Many Fox traps are of a similar design, its simply the quality of materials and construction that varies a lot.

Tha basic design is ok but as with so many "innexpensive" variations they can need a bit of DIY to get the best out of them!! :yes:

Edited by Dekers

:rolleyes: Well after a fashion i have trapped x2 vixen this week!! After all the discussion about dispatch.My request for an open ticket is in!!! and i have aquired a 12ft/lb air rifle.

.22 at point blank range to the temple very effective....i have to say i was tentative but it works no problem! ;)

082020.jpg

If you are gpoing to buy a trap I wouldnt recommend one of these!! :yes:

Where did you buy it from