Cheap Lanber Sporter

Hi all,

I have decided to put up for sale my Lanber Sporter purchased from a PW member (Snipper) in April. I am selling as I am going back to sxs as I have shot with one since I was a boy and just can’t get used to o/u. I also find it a bit cumbersome for shooting from a hide.

The following is unashamedly lifted from the original advert as it describes it as is, and the photo attached was attached to that advert, nothing has changed (Andy if you’d prefer that I did not use this please let me know and I will remove):

“12g, multi choke, 27 1/2" barrels, 14 1/4" stock complete with 5 chokes. Oiled woodwork, bores nice but some marks/scratches from steel shot but not pitted, nice and bright still. Little dink on top barrel, blue not bad, worn a bit on muzzle end from gun slip and starting to thin under bottom barrel, but no rust!”

There are some slight marks/scratches on the blue from years of use, but nothing substantial.

The scratches in the barrels referred to are hardly noticeable and to be honest it took me a few minutes and a really careful look to even notice them. Overall it is in reasonable condition for a gun this age and has been well looked after by the previous owner and has continued to be since I bought it.

70mm chambers and comes with 5 chokes and 2 choke keys.

I am asking £200 for it, which is what I paid. No offers please as I think this was a very reasonable price to start with and has only been used about five times since. I would rather keep it and use for clays once in a blue moon than part with it for less.

Face to face only in North Lincs as I would like to ensure you are happy before you part with your money. In my view, the first to see will buy. Please PM for more pics.

Cheers

Steve

post-17590-1279531217.jpg